Monday, February 26, 2007

Pay Back For Days Off!

Work- work- work... No time off this week, everyone got sick all at once. Soooo, I won't have any time to post. The Oscars were fun last night, Ellen DeGenerous was too funny. I never did get the joke Helen Hunt and the other Lady did, oh well that went right over my head. I saw it fly over! Clint Eastwood looked fantastic, he's so handsome, still Rowdy after all these years. I wanted to see the documentery about the pianoist but I missed that part. Ok, so everyone take care and hopefully this long week will end A.S.A.P.

5 comments:

Neo said...

Sky - I missed it, I can really stay focused on awards shows anymore.

Have a good week.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

Renae said...

Thanks for popping over. I love that angel picture I have to. Wow!!! 18 wheels.That must keep you busy. Have a good one.....

Renae

p.s. I missed the awards,so I've been catching highlights on E.T. and other news programs....

Snaggle Tooth said...

I was working but caught a few news snippets n various interviws on late-night talk re-runs. I haven't seen any of the films!
I used to watch the Ellen show before they switched to an earlier time. She's very amusing.

Dr. Deb said...

Ellen was wonderful. Wish there was more of her in the broadcast though.

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Forgot to watch the oscars, but heard they were pretty good. I love Ellen, and thought she would do a great job.
Hope your week is going well.
Take care, Meow