Wednesday, March 14, 2007

a Dream Or Is It Real?



The journey begins and take me into a magical and mysterious land. Winding my way thru the "Narrows" and as I reach the top of the hill a thin blanket of fog rises up from the water and bay. The houseboats seem to float above the water suspended only by the tranquil translucence. I glance over at my partner, oblivious to our entering into Avalon, we drive into the night of fog. As we get closer to our destination I can see the peaks of the mountains off in the distance surrounded by layers of fog. The road disappears from view and for all I know we are traveling on air, not asphalt. Pulling up to our stop, my helper gets out and unlocks the door to the abyss. I get out of the truck and I'm greeted by three small deers, who are curious as to what I've brought to eat that night and if I'll share with them. Of course I will does any of you like spaghetti, how about an old burrito, oh and don't forget I always have a left over chocolate donut from yesterday which one of you three wants that thing?