Wednesday, December 19, 2007

" Merry Christmas"

This has been quite a year, not just for me but for all of us. My Christmas wish is that we all take the time to enjoy our famlies and loved ones and the time we have to share with them.
This next week will be so busy for me I'll not even have time to think or even blink. I'm not wild about how commericalized this Season has becomed I just try to take a deep breath and stay out of the stores unless it's imperative that I go. (usually means being dragged there)!!!
I'm hoping I can find a real sleigh-ride here in Casper to go on I think it would be awesome.

9 comments:

Shelley said...

I know it has been crazy year, but I am sure glad its almost done! I am taking my vacation to do just what you suggest, spend time with friends and family. I hope you have a peaceful holiday!

Skye said...

Merry Christmas X-Ray!

Dr. Deb said...

A Merry and a Happy to you too!

Skye said...

You too Dr. Deb!!! :)

Cathy said...

Merry Christmas!

Skye said...

You too Cathy. :)

Snaggle Tooth said...

Hope your Christmas was great, n the snow wasn't too deep!

Horses are cool
Happy New Year, too

Skye said...

3-5 " was all but the blowing snow part is really trippy. I am in total awe when it eveporates an all the little snow crystals dance around. Happy New Year Saggle.

Wendy C. said...

Merry Christmas, Skye!