Friday, June 16, 2006

America's Most Wanted


Isn't that just the sweetest poise ever? So calm and happy and chirpping her little songbird heart out. "Wait" , do you really know what she is saying, hmmm? I'll tell you, that precious little darling has been watching every move I make , I know, you think I am nuts but I'm here to tell ya,she does watch and when that garage door is open she has a certain alert whistle. It is higher pitched than the other whistles . Oh, and now Ms. Robin has sweet little Mamma Finch involved in the raiding of the guava tree. I will now go out on a limb,(ok pun totally intended) during the time I wasn't connected I was busy chasing Mrs. Robin all around the front yard. The water gun well it was 2 treats in 1 for her. I gave up on trying to shoo her away that way. Then one day by sheer accident , while I had the camera in my hands, I tried to get her picture. It took me three days to get her on film. Now you tell me isn't that behavior of some one who is "Wanted"?

10 comments:

Josh said...

LOL you remind me of the girl in the Sarah Jessica Parker movie that has a vendeta against a mockingbird.

Skye said...

Hi Liz, I've never seen that, but sounds good. Have a great weekend.

Michelle said...

LOL, sounds like something out of a movie! have a super weekend!

Ellen said...

Geez.... between the pesky birds you have and the flea-bitten squirrels I have, no wonder our gardens and trees are suffering some sort of wrath!
I caught a squirrel doing a backstroke in a potted ficus tree I put in the yard yesterday. Are the animals going nuts or something???

I just got on to blogsphere today (sunday) and did get your message from my comments.... will e-mail soon!

Take care!!

Dr. Deb said...

I has been really appreciating the birds in the area this summer. Except for the Robin that keeps flying into my window!

Meow (aka Connie) said...

I can just picture you chasing the cute little birdy around with your water pistol ... now someone should've taken a picture of that !!!
Have a wonderful week.
Take care, Meow

Skye said...

LOL! :)

X said...

AHAHHAAHAh most wanted! Love it! Glad to see you're back with us in the blogosphere! :)

mere said...

hey skye! what a sweet story! you sound just like me out her in the country!

Skye said...

Gosh Mere, you got me all blushing and kicking my toes in the sand, :)