Thursday, August 17, 2006

This Is Totally For You Neo!

I just want to thank Homeland Sercuity for now making it trully possible to take off this bra for the "Good of the Country" Praise the Lord , Hallelujalla , unhook this thang that binds! Look out Boys they coming at ya in in a "B I G" way stand clear they are Free, Free at Last , I had a dream and yes to save America we women no longer have to wear a bra on a plane .... I wonder how long these current people on the sercutiy checkin' line will be able to last with soooo many boos headed their way!!!! You all know this is a man thang, think about it! Oh! I'll need to be waaay loaded before I let some strange non-speaking forienger with a wand come near my pride and joys! This here is what separtes the girls from the boys, well ok, some exceptions accepted, but you need to show me a passport! One vodka, two vodka oh hell whos' counting!

3 comments:

Neo said...

Sky - Thanks buddy. Ya know I'm a sucker for my honey Angie! That Maxim shot is HOT!!!!

Hey if that's the case where women can't wear a bra to get through security at the airport, then I think I know what my next career move is! LOL

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

Michelle said...

LOL, too funny!

Skye said...

Have a great weekend Michelle and Neo!!! :)