Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon


Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon We could float among the stars together you and I, For we can fly, in my beautiful , beautiful balloon. Up up and away. The world's a nicer place in my beautiful balloon it wears a nicer face in my beautiful balloon. We can sing a song and sail along the silver sky for we can fly, up up and away in my beautiful beautiful balloon. 5th Dimenision . That's what the plan was ; maybe next time. We had a great time and that is really what matters. Up up and away in my beautiful balloon ...

9 comments:

Ellen said...

I was singing right along with the lyrics as it brought back all those 60's memories... well late 60's anyway.
I love seeing balloons up in the sky, and wouldn't mind taking a ride in one of those. Just don't get me on a 747... way too afraid of the big airplanes.

x said...

i love air baloons! my son said he wants to make one, put animals in the basket and fly away with them :)
noah's air baloon

Skye said...

Ellen, our truck radio doesn't work so we were thinking of songs along the way and singing them commerical free I might add.LOL! Chole, that would be a wonderful thing to do, I saw a website were you can get instructions on how to build one just scale it down quite a bit I suppose.

X said...

I have always wanted to go in a hot ai balloon. One day! :)

mere said...

Skye and Dr. Ree-

Thanks for your sweet comments on M&H! I'm home from Atlanta and just catching up.

You are braver than I am...

I need to have my feet planted and probably miss some amazing things due to that...

Meow (aka Connie) said...

I've always wanted to go up in a hot air balloon ... too chicken, though ... what if it pops !!
Take care, Meow

Mickity said...

dang it! I wrote a witty comment and then my internet errored out. dang it! There goes all my witty comments for the day! Oh well....it's still a nice balloon picture :-)

Skye said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Spider Girl said...

I was going to go up in a hot air balloon for my birthday but there was no pilot available for that week when we tried to book it.

It's on my list of Things to Do Before I Die. :)