Thursday, January 11, 2007

Cold As Ice / Foreigner

" ( Cold as ice) You know that you are. Cold Cold as as ice. " My teeth are too busy chattering to even hear my own thoughts. This little Ga. chick ain't used to this kinda weather. When my fingers regain feeling I'll post something else right now I've got to go try and save a few special plants and saw some firewood. Gawd! a bowl of soup and a grilled cheese sounds Heavenly. Great! Now I'm cold and hungry. :) ............................................... ..............................................................................................
Wait! This is too funny to me this is the same thing I tell my Mom about me going to church every Sunday, LOL!!!!

11 comments:

Cathy said...

I can't read the comic, but I'm sure it must be funny! :)

Snaggle Tooth said...

It's gettin cold here finally, too- of course we expect it up North here.
Get some blankets, hot water bottles, n stay warm!

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hope you manage to stay warm. I'll try and send you some heat ... we've been having extreme hot weather here !!
Have a great (warm) weekend.
Take care, Meow

Skye said...

Cathy, your right neither can I, but I thought it was because I'm going to see the eye doctor today! ..... Snaggel, you can have any and all of this we might even get a snowflake or twoo!,!..... Thank you Meow, I'll grab my swim gear and head on down! :)

Unknown said...

I've been enjoying hot tea and Chinese Won Ton soup with this weather! HAPPY 2007 TO YOU!!!!

Ellen said...

Oh I guess I shouldn't tell you that we've been having nice warm weather here in your old alma mater. My daffodils have already come up in the back yard... and the hydrangeas are already starting to bud out with new growth. Silly buds!
This won't last for long, as February is right around the corner, and that's our coldest month yet.

Here's hoping that you are all bundled up with plenty teabags and hot cocoa mix in the pantry. Stay warm!

And many thanks for the card.... yes, I loved the stamp of Mammy! Too funny! The foot is getting better if I remember to do my stretches.

Skye said...

I tried the hot cocoa instead of coffee last night "What a difference". Good to hear the report on your foot. :)

Wendy C. said...

This cold snap has been something else! Have you ever been to Sequoia Park on one of your trips to Eureka? Well, this weekend the duck pond froze over!

Neo said...

Sky - Hmmmmm, soup, that's sounds good right about now!

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

X said...

We just got snow today! Woo hoo! I hope it sticks....

TexInTheCity said...

This souteast Texas gal feels ya!

Stay warm,
Tex