Sunday, January 07, 2007

Even Butterflies Take A Day Off!


My friend , Pete, sent me this picture of this butterfly and I totally have forgotten which type of butterfly. I think I should go and check on Tennesse I put him out in the back yard when I came home this morning, he's proably wondering if I have forgotten him too!!! Well, if he gets hungry enough there are plenty of weeds he could munch on, earnning one's keep is a good thing! He should enjoy being outside in the sun as it's not always sunny in the back yard durring this time of year. Today was very nice , maybe it made it to 60 I'm not certain as I have just woke up and there is still sun in the backyard. Gawd! Last year at this time I was whinning about how it wouldn't stop rainning. Floods, landslides you name it all last year at this time. It's nice to work w/o your clothes being soaking wet and the water sloshing in your shoes. I don't even mind the cold it's been down in the low 30's at night, puts on my ear muffs, yes they are "Flamming Hot Pink"!

6 comments:

Skye said...

Thanks , but I din't take it. :)

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Great photo ... butterflies are such peaceful critters.
Hope 2007 is treating you well.
Take care, Meow

Skye said...

Thanks Meow, it is today.

X said...

Pretty pic! Happy New Year!

Michelle said...

OOoo beautiful, looks like what we call a Glasswing :o)

Skye said...

I think that was it! :)