Monday, April 17, 2006

Slightly Used Ark For Sale


33.8 or 160 percent of normal to date (21.29 inches) Source: National Weather Service. What a downpour yesterday was, in fact it was coming down so heavily that Easter Services that are held at Mt. Davidson had to be moved inside. This is not normal. Usually by now some of us have a good start on our tans.
So, now I have this ark and it looks like I won't be needing it after all, and I now have to return all the animals to the zoo, (both pairs of each) what a day. Of course I could take it to the Delta and use it for a houseboat I suppose. By the way I'm just kidding, when do I have time to build and ark much less understand instructions!

14 comments:

Ellen said...

LOL.... this was hilarious!

If you do get more rain, send it our way... our crops could use a good soaking.

Skye said...

Your wish is my command, Go Rain head East across the wide Mississippi go....

Michelle said...

Or you can jump in and head my way :o)

Cathy said...

I think you could sell it for a decent price on e-Bay. You might need to start a new category, though!

mere said...

Please send us your rain...

X said...

Luckily, this week is all sun, sun, sun! :) I love it! :)

Diamond said...

I can't believe it's taken you this long to build the damn thing - I told you to start that project months ago - geesh sweetie are you turning into a procrastinator or have you always been a closet one?

LMAO

Wendy C. said...

Ebay!

Mickity said...

Pretty ark pictures.

BTW - I saw stuffed peeps at target....I would have bought them if I wasn't such a broke ass. They were even in a package like candy peeps, but they were stuffed. Too cute!

Josh said...

LOL! I'd keep some of the animals though.

Skye said...

Michelle, I've made my oars tyoo short! LOL!*** Cathy and Wendy, I'll look into selling it on e-bay! :)**** Outinleftfield, Yeah for SUN!!!! :) Debby, darn -it, the gig is up!LOL!!!*** Mickity, stuffed peeps?*** I'm with you Liz!

Ellen said...

Just wanted to let you know that your command of rain to head my way worked. It's been raining every night for the last couple of days... our crops thank you for your pull with the "Big Guy"!

Neo said...

Sky - Well we know what to get you for xmas. I very large umbrella!

Have a great weekend!

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

Anonymous said...

Wanna trade? You got hit with rain and we have been under seige by pigeons with disgestive problems. lol