Saturday, April 21, 2007

Give Me The Winning Lotto Ticket

and I plan to open up a chain of Drive-In Movies Screens. Yep, that is what America needs right now, getting back to basics. Who cares what's playing on the big screen and the kids are spinning around on the merry-go-round and the windows are all fogged up! America needs to get back to basics, a little love making at the drive-in was damn good. I honnestly can say I went to more movies and never saw one scene of any of them. ...I must be feeling better my mind is thinking some strange thoughts these days. Basically I'm just trying not to focus on all the negative crap in the world today. My mind is wondering around thinking about wouldn't it be nice if today's kids could grow up in a world were the worse thing they did was go to a Friday night drive-in movie!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Snaggle Tooth said...

Great idea!
I had a blast everytime I went to a drive-in, with my parents, with my friends, n took the kids to see ET with a neighbor n her kids. Nothing like lying on the hood under blankets n the stars in an enjoyable atmoshere for just a few bucks.
I missed out on the making out, but saw all the movies!

Cathy said...

Yes!
I would come...all the way from Canada.

Neo said...

Sky - Yes, then we can bring back "Happy Days," from eons ago!

Tell potsy to sit on it. *grin*

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

TexInTheCity said...

Deal! If I win the lotto I will so invest in your Drive In.

Would you be serving made to order fountain drinks?

vanishingword said...

I saw star wars in a drive in.

X said...

I've never done the drive in thing...but would like to one day!

Skye said...

Snaggel, I think I saw ET at the drive-in also.
Cathy really I'd better get started designing this screen!
Neo, if you can get "Potsy" to come that would be awesome. :)
Tex, why but of course we can have made to order fountain drinks and killer banana splits with crushed pecans as a topping. :)
Vanishing word, the last movie I saw at a drive -in was "Ferris Buellers' Day Off". :)
K, you can hook up with Cathy and come on down! :)

Ellen said...

I remember that we used to sneak in people to the drive-in movies.... which was easy as long as somebody didn't mind riding in the trunk. But then, we were just kids, and stupid things was the order of the day at that time.

I miss drive-ins..... and would happily invest time to go to one if there were any around.

By the way, I love the cars in your photo. Now that does bring me back.....

Skye said...

Oh ye-ah, we always drew straws on who got the trunk, luckly I always had a date so I didn't have to pick. The picture of the cars is from one of our community 4th of July picnics. It just seem to fit the moment,ya know. :)