Friday, April 27, 2007

Something I think that is really cool.

I have a couple of friends that I recently met and you know what ,they take care of dogs that have all sorts of problems. The problems can vary from; well you name it ,and the dogs could have that problem. Anyway, This one little guy they had there had a tooth problem and he was very aggressive about who got to pet him, also he couldn't see where he was going and would bump into the furniture, the other dogs,people.
They got him to the vet. took care of his sore mouth problem, he got a new hair cut, and guess what. The next time we saw him we didn't even recognise him . We both thought he was a new addition to the group. Then last Sat. he went back to the vet for a follow up visit then they came over to the house. A day or so later we swing by their place because M. had forgotten her orchid, and the little guy ran to greet us. He was all smiles and was actually showing his little bottom teeth just grinning from ear to ear. At one point he was standing really close to me and M. told me not to get any ideas on adopting him, we have enough animals to 'take care of, I had to promise not to get attached to him.

4 comments:

vanishingword said...

Bunnies like dogs! They could be toothy pals. One could chew on the leg of your chair while the other peed on it! Perfect!

Skye said...

VanishingWord, I'm afraid that no matter how "cute" the little dog is I'd have to make him understand that the furniture is off limits, even I don't get to sit on the couch and Tennesse already has made designer marks in every one of my fleece vest except my Harly Davidson one. :)

Snaggle Tooth said...

Doggies are cute, but very needy. They have to be walked alot, n never want to be left alone or they go crazy. They need shots, a license at City Hall, n heartworm pills. It is a big commitment!

I visited my Pal today who has 5 mini-dashounds, who are very loud, reminding me why I prefer my cats... (It's easier, even tho I do like dogs).

Skye said...

Snaggle you are so right. I got arrested because I forgot to get the dog his license one time. :)