Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hooray!!!!

Hooray!!! After being sick for two weeks with the second round of bronkitis, finding out from a third doctor that I do have loss of hearing in the left ear and yes there still is an infection going on in there, what medicine would I like to clear this up? "I'm sorry I didn't catch that." Yep, I got to tell the doctor what I wanted, damnit! (Wish I'd known before I had the appointment.) I have a few happy items I could have used a refill on.... Oh the hell with it!
So after I returned to work I got brave and told the boss, "Look this is what I'm going to do from now on", and you know what they said, are you sitting down? "Sure, anything you want Miss Skye". Okay, damnit! Wish I'd known that before I marched in like General Sherman on a mission. "Oh the hell with it!"
So now I don't do a double shift on Sunday any more, my health is too important to me. I'm afraid if I get sick again it will go into new-moan-ya! (yes I know i missed spelled it). So today being my first Sunday off in over five years, I'm taking Maria to the S.F. Botanical Gardens, hopefully I'll get some cool pictures. Gawd, it's not even 6 a.m. and I'm already off work for 3 days. About time they started treating me better, Lord knows I deserve it.

4 comments:

vanishingword said...

See- you got all pumped up for a conflict and didn't even get to have one! Shucks!

Snaggle Tooth said...

Well, I hope your probs get cleared up with all this rest! Wish I could get 3 days off! You made the right choice.
Good luck with the new schedule! N the ear, too!

Cathy said...

Good for you!
(Glad you're feeling better)

Diane Dehler said...

Sorry, you haven't been well.