Sunday, September 17, 2006

Greek Festival

One of the things we did over the Labor Day weekend was go down to Belmont for the Greek Festival. You could not have asked for better weather, a slight breeze, with the temps in the mid-80's. We arrived just in time to watch the brothers challenge each other to a table lifting contest, complete withouzo on top of the little baby chair. The lamb was to die for, mmm it just melted in your mouth and the pastries well I know I regained the ten pounds that I recently lost, (but well worth it). Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

Looks like a fun time. I am yearning for some Souvlaki now!

Ellen said...

Yum.... I love lamb, especially done over the grill. I will have to make a trip to the local grocery store for my new dinner plans now, as my mouth is watering for a delicious lamb chop. Thanks for the idea!

Skye said...

Dr. Deb, it was soooo good. I can't even begin to describe. Oh Ellen, you're quite welcomed.

The Thinking Man's Babe said...

Oh, I loooove lamb. Looked like an awesome time!

Hope all is well with you!!! Thanks for the kind words on my site, I really truly appreciate it.

Love...

x said...

I hadn't seen that! thanks for reminding me. I had no idea you had Greek festivals there. Was there music too? And pastitsio? :)