Monday, September 18, 2006

Please Go Shopping For Us, pretty please, I'll be your best friend...

I know she would if she only could go shopping for us. We wouldn't have to worry about her breaking the bank account! I mean how much could she really fit into that shopping cart? Oh! I'm dreaming again. Meanwhile "Life's a Beach".
That is if we could only get to it! Some days are a walk in the sand and other days are rocky from the instance you get up. Take today for example, I come home announce to the watch rabbit (Tennessee) that I'm home. I go to pick him up and let him run around outside and he jumps, sticks his foot in his water bowl, picks it up and throws it into his toy-box. Imagene my surprise at discovering that even rabbits wake up on the wrong side of the cage! I procede upstairs and go to let Laretta out and she too is in a fowl mood. What a day!

2 comments:

X said...

Man that second picture has been dreaming of the beach...not many of those around here tho! Boo.

Skye said...

Awww, :( I'm sorry to hear that, well you should plan a trip this way sometime. :)