Friday, September 01, 2006

Just a 3 A.M. Thought!!!!!

" Looking out at the road rushing under my wheels,looking back at the years gone by like so many summer fields, in sixty-five I was 17 and running up 1-0-1, I don't know where I'm running now I'm just running on , Running on- running on empty -Running on- running blind- Running on, running into the sun but I'm running behind...
Everyone I know, everywhere I go, People need some reason to believe
I don't know about anyone but me, If it takes all night, that'll be alright. If I can get you to smile before I leave. Running on- running on empty running on -" Jackson Browne ..... This is the kind of things I think of in the middle of the night . I didn't think the bus would ever get there to take me home and of course they get me home a lot slower than when they are taking me to work... I should change my name to Murfrey, naaa, for one I can't spell it! Have a great weekend everyone , see you next week.

5 comments:

Wendy C. said...

Have a good one!!!

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hope you had a great weekend.
Take care, Meow

Michelle said...

Hey Skye, hope you gals had a great long one!

Ellen said...

Hope you both had a great weekend, and an even greater week!

Neo said...

Sky - Ahhhh, the dreaded bus. We should trade horror stories somtimes!

Have a blast.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo