Monday, May 01, 2006

A Day W/O Immigrants?

Well ok, if staying away from work makes you happy, create your own holiday! Now anyone wanting to particapate in "A Day W/O Skye" can join in if you wish. On May 15th. people will discover that I will not be taking care of their crap for them. I won't be cleaning the house, picking up after anyone, taking messages, making coffee for anyone at all. So as of right now I am proclaiming May 15th,2006 "A Day W/O Skye", feel free to replace my name with yours. :)

9 comments:

Jinsane said...

Sounds good to me! It's a Monday too, so that's even better!!!

GO Sag Go!!

XO - Jen

Michelle said...

I fancy a long weekend so i proclaim Friday May 12 "A Day with out Michelle" Day!! That's it people, yer own yer own in that court room......good luck!

Wendy C. said...

HA ha HA ha HA!!!
ROFL!!
That is hysterically funny!!!
Wish I'd thought of it!

Ellen said...

Well... a Happy May 15th/ day without Skye Day to you!
You go girl!

My sons 20th birthday is the day before, so I guess that's his day.
Mine comes in August, and I can't wait.

Josh said...

What a great idea. Think I may have to partipate too.

X said...

LOL, That sounds awesome! Can I change the day to a week? :P

Skye said...

Sure you can, it's your day! :)

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Oooh, May 15th sounds like a great day to have off. I'm with you on that one. Everyone who needs me that day will have to do without me. Yay for Skye-Day ... it sounds like it's gonna be everyone's day !! Thanks for the idea !!
How are you Skye ?? Sorry I haven't been commenting regularly ... I have been by and reading, though ... sometimes I just have nothing to say. No excuse, really ... Sorry ... forgive me ???
Take care, my friend .... Meow

Neo said...

Sky - "A Day Without Neo." Man, that sounds depressing. Knock that 8 ball in for me!

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo