Thursday, May 04, 2006

Look Beyond The Ball!


Here is a lesson , it can apply to pool as well as life. "Look beyond the ball", walk around the table , what you think you see may not be to your advantage to shoot or take. Walking around the table gives you that perspective of seeing the "Both" sides of the story/ table. **** That is my lesson for today.**** Now on to more fun stuff.*** The first time in two weeks I go out to dinner, been going to this resturant for years. I order my usually combination seafood platter, but this time I order sauteed instead of fried. My friend wants a steak sandwhich. "Chef Cannot CooK'" "Chef" make food taste terrible, chef need to be fried! So anyway we talk this over with the owner and she agreeds chef-boy made big mess of dinner. We pay for the wine and start to leave, I suggested to the owner that she get him an easy bake oven to learn on. I felt bad for my friend who is a waitrees there but she's told owner over and over that he's lossing customers for her. It's too bad cause the resturant has a good reputation and long loyaly clinetiel. Maybe something good came out of all of this, let's hope.

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Two things can kill a restaurant, the wait staff and the food. Hopefully your friend is looking for another place to work, cause the tips really suffer when the food sucks.... as a lot of times the customers take it all out on the waiters.

Skye said...

Very true, Ellen, oh so very true. When it's not the thier fault but they get caught in the fallout.

X said...

That sucks when a restaurant experience is lacking! Hope the rest of thenight went well! :)

Michelle said...

Well that place won't last too long :(

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hope they get rid of that "Chef" before they lose all their customers.