Sunday, October 22, 2006

part 3 of "A Halloween Story"

I felt like there was someone watching me but I never did see anyone, the goosebumps on my arms had turned purple. Gilbert said that the temperature had gone from 60 * down to 40*. The front yard was filling up with fog and it wasn't wet and sticking to anything. It seemed like we'd been there forever and we weren't even inside yet. I looked around for Ribsy he was nowhere to be found, wandering off from the other two lead me to the front door. Ribsy was there making barking motions but no sound was coming from his mouth and all of his hair all over his body from tail to ears was standing straight up. Marsha and Gilbert joined me on the steps just as the front door swung open. "Come on in we've been expecting you"

Posted by Picasa

No comments: