Thursday, October 26, 2006

Testing, this is just a test.....

So, with the next four nights I will testing out my new ride. I do hope all goes well for Halloween night, sometimes you don't want to wait untill that all important trip and then find out that there might be some sort of flaw just waiting to happen, and you know that if it can go wrong it will. Supposely, I'm to get more miles per the straw now that would be sweep opps, I meant sweet. I truly miss my old Fuller broom, lots of stories on that one, I have one of these new electric brooms now better for the enviroment the salesman told me. Well I'd better go now and polish and wax my handle wouldn't want a splinter.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Happy Flying!

Skye said...

Thanks!

Snaggle Tooth said...

Ya, a splinter could sure make the dancin difficult!

Hope the dress rehearsal goes well-