Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The hole in the wall

I saw on the news the other day that this guy in Austriral is teaching the mice to surf. They really ride the wave! Anyway this brings me to my thought. A few nights ago as I was leaving to go to work and everything is asleep and quite. I 'm desending the three flights of back stairs as I was taking the trash down with me, as I got closer to the last level, I hear this loud noise. Rattle, bump ,rattle tear, rattle. I'm thinking maybe I should say something out loud , instead I paused on the last step for a few seconds.ZZZOOM.... What was that I wondered. Then , I'm still on the last step, then I see what it was a big mouse he ran by me jumped in the hole in the wall and turned around and with one eye looked back out at me. "I see ya!" I told him. I won't do the back steps at night .

No comments: