Friday, August 26, 2005

It all comes down to a six pack

I love this city, no matter which bridge you come across to get here the price of admissions is $5.oo dollar. If you come over the Golden Gate five dollar, the Bay Bridge , oh, I meant the Emperor Norton Bridge, five dollar, the San Mateo bridge or the S/M bridge five dollar, and I cann't forget the Dumbarton Bridge, five dollar. The good thing is you can leave for free! There are always street performers showcasing their talent, whether it be spay painting themselves silver and spinging on their head or this is my favorite, the guys who can take cans of spay paint and blow torches and create really beautiful art work. I'm a sucker for these guys, but I always wait till the price drops and give 'em five dollar. Today is so special, we have all three stadiums in service today. The Oakland A's, the S.F.Giants. and the 49er's all the fans are heading for the different places at or around five tonight. Oh and the best part is every last Friday of the month is Crital Mass. Every one gets on a bicycle and beginning from the Finnical District rides into five o'clock traffic. There is usually so many people on bicycles that people in cars come to a grinding halt and Friday five o'clock grid lock is the result. My idea of a bottle neck is a frio cerevas with a lime in it. Here in my third story studio I watch the news helicopters hover and circle around the Critical Mass bicyclists, all I can think of is if we go grocery shopping later I'll go by that billboard, You never forget your first girl. I smile back at that St. Pauley Girl as she looks like she's gonna hand me that beer. That's it I'm not going shopping unless we bring back a six pack. That's my motivation for today, A Six Pack or Bust!

1 comment:

Mickity said...

6-pack or a bottle of vino...it's all good :-)