Saturday, August 27, 2005

Just a bowl of butterbeans and pass the biscuits if you please.

OH YESS it felt so good to be home before the sun came up and no one was awake. As quitely as a theif in the night, I made my way to the refridgator gently opened the door poured my Fruit Loops and the milk put the empty jug back into the fridg . Went to bathroom and slipped into sum thing more comfortable than those steel toed boots. Tiptoed to my desk and turned on the tv. Thank gwad, the volume was on low muted it and watched cartoons. AHHH____ for a moment it was like an orgasm, just me and a bowl of Fruit Loops and the last of the milk and cartoons on a Sat. morning, It don't get no better than this. Now I'm sorta watching the S.F.Gaints and the N.Y.Mets I just realized that's it's the top of the 9th. and the Gaints are ahead 2-1with two outs and it's a 3-2pitch. C'mon you Pitcher put across the plate.Jeez he walks him now the go ahead run is at first.Pull him out, pull him out he just threw a wild pitch!
Catcher get up and go calm him down.Ball two.Bounces off the head of some fan.It's up it's going all the way to the warning track...(holding my breath) YES! He catches it and the game is over, we win Mets go home. I only like baseball in the 9th inning, I personally think you could do away with the other 8. I used to go out to Candelstick park on wednesday's for the bussinessman special, I figured I'd met a guy there. Oh yeah I met alot of guys none I'd bring home to mutda. I sat there in the cold fogg one day for 16 innings before the Cardinal s won the game 1-ZIP! Next>>>>> Have ya ever noticed that if you take something for a headache you get ten more problems in it's place? I find having some one step on my toe relieves my head ache, yeah so now my toe hurts but I don't have diarriah or vomiting etc. It was only a headache not food posioning. Oh good Stargate is on, see ya.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

Why is it that after the sun goes down fruitloops just sound yum?