Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Return to the Wid West!

Uasually I'm a lover not a fighter. Last night at pool was a return to the Wild West. Every thing was find until one person had to be a Macho Man. I don't mix my drinks, if I start with beer I stay with beer, and the same way with alcohol. We were matching the other team game for game until Macho Man began running his mouth. That was already bothering me but I let it slide until I saw it affecting my team mate who was trying to play at the time. I pulled one of the board members over found out how to register a complaint and followed up on it. Their Captain said he'd take care of it. THEN about the time I thought all had settled down, Nope! Macho Man begins hitting on my girl, she had already asked him to leave her alone but to no avail. We were playing on the tables near the front windows. After the third time of his unwanted advances,the calamity jane in me came out. I tapped him on the shoulder he turned around I kneed him and as his face got into direct line with my fist I sent him sailing out the front window and bouncing onto the sidewalk. I didn't win the game but I won the boxing match. The best part the owner 86 him from the bar. Aha I love Tuesday nights.

No comments: