Friday, August 12, 2005

Some times I'd like to slap people!

This all came about because I can not deal with people who have no respect for other people's properity. It could be material, physical or space wise properity. I don't have a car b/c I live so close to work and a car is just a ticket magnet wheter it's parked and behaveing or traveling down the road enjoying the trip. Yesterday after a "L O N G" night at work I stayed awake to specifaly go grocery shopping while waiting for the light to change six people descend upon me all with cell phones, they sounded like chattering magpies! I ended up going to the billards supply store and spending the last bit of engery I had listenning to b.s. well now I'm in No Mood to deal with warehouse grocery shopping. We stop off at the drug store and this woman runs her shopping cart into my shinn not once but twice I would have been happy to move if she would have said something ,of course it's stuck lady it's implanted into my leg! Then I 'm all for people being moblie, but could you please mount an air horn on those go carts that the seniors sped around on.! There 're too quite and I realize their need to hurry time is short. I just don't like having my heels clipped by anything. Then I come home clean this hell hole and pass out. I wake up to what looks like ; 1) A party happened while I was asleep,2) An earthquake shook everything I put away back to the floor , or 3) there was a shortage of space at a daycare center and they had to come here. I truly can not stands it any more. I would be happy living in my own cave!!! Please tell me there still is one considerate human being left on Earth. I have decided that all these rude people are really aliens from who knows where... Does any one say "Please and Thank you? It's not any one age group either it's people that look like they are old enough to have some up bringing. If you drive like a civilized person you damn near get blown off the road.Loud radios I don't care what you listen to but don't force me to have to search for asprin while you thump and boom your way thru life. Now my best for last; "Cover your face when you cough or sneeze", I don't want your problem! If your not part of the solution then your part of the pollution. Learn to respect yourself and the rest will fall into place.

4 comments:

Mickity said...

heehee - this post is more like my rant :-) I am personally all for public beatings.

Skye said...

There was a time when I was charging people for doing and saying stupid things. But when sales tax kept going up it was hard to squeeze more money out of 'em!

Jess said...

all the public manners have been used up. there are no more good people left in the world. i'm sorry. there is nothing i can do. just go and be rude like everyone else. i'm sure they'll appriciate it :)

Skye said...

Thanks, for the advice.