Monday, February 20, 2006

Do You Know Where You're Thermals Are?

Another cold night in San Francisco lord I think it's cold all over the world. I went to work last night at my usual time, but someone had put the wrong lock on, phtffff! I go home and come back when the guys would be there because every once in awhile their key (even thought it's the same) their key will work. So at three a.m. I return but no one's keys are turnning the lock. I trudge back home, 1/2 a block from my apartment I hear voices, no wait, I hear my Boss, I'll be there in 45 minutes, phtfffff! I continue home and kick back for awhile, finally I get removitated and return to work for the third time in one night, Oh look it's now the Holiday!!!! I'm standing in the yard when Bossman pulls up. So he helps me and we kock out a few stores, then he has to go back to the yard and I get some other help. It was a long night from 11p.m. until 11 a.m. Holiday! Anyway, last night was cold it got down to 40, but I'm glad my night was last night and not 2night, it's suppose to drop down to 32 tonight, lord I feel like it's cold all over the world.

7 comments:

X said...

It's too cold! I can't wait until spring! Sunshine and flowers and tra la la! :) I love winter and snow and all...but enough for me thank you :)

x said...

It is cold and i live in Greece for God's sake!
Good day! :)

Skye said...

Chloe thanks for coming by. K- so it's not just me, it really is cold all over the world?

Playground In My Mind said...

Yes! Cold all over the world. Our windchill is 30 below zero! I am a native Californian now living in Midwest-which should be called the mideast-the middle of the country is further west. Ah, my mind at work after not sleeping all night. Ha ha ha Renee

Cathy said...

SkyeBlue;
A guy I work with is on his honeymoon in San Fran right now...he is the most annoying sob and I am getting a little bit of pleasure reading that your weather is cold...mean of me, I know.

Skye said...

Well, No. Not at all because if they are anywhere near Fisherman' Wharf their teeth are clicking,and today we're going to be creeping back into the 60's but at night it will be the mid 30's.

Skye said...

Playground thanks for coming by, you and your family and the baby are in my prayers.