Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Missing

Each memeber of our team had a little troll droll on our poolcase for good luck. You know the one I mean, the key chain size troll droll. No one noticed it at first, that one of the trolls had disappeared. A few weeks later another troll had gone missing. Coincendence, proably the key chain broke and the troll fell off. I look at my case, mine too, my little guy with the tiny leather jacket was gone. All six trolls had been kidnapped, taken hostage against their will. Six different incidents of troll jacking, could it have been the same person in all cases? Would it have been possible that none of us noticed any one strange around our poolcases? Is it someone I thought I knew? Are they walking around town right now with a buldging pocket full of troll? How could they explain the sudden over population of trolls in their house? Those six trolls had been to alot of matches with us, even a couple trips to Las Vegas to the BCA held at the Riviera. Hopefully the six trolls are together, safe and warm where ever they are being held against their will. If the six of you can feel our thoughts we have never given up our search for you. We think about and discuss you each Tuesday just before a match. Replacing you would not be the same, in fact that isn't even an option, you were bought out of Love and Hope that your luck and charm would rub off on us . I don't know, I have no answers to this mystery. *><><<>><<

13 comments:

Mickity said...

Poor trolls got kidnapped! I bet it was one of your opposing teams....or maybe the bartender. They're usually shifty :-)

Neo said...

Sky - So any ransom letters yet?

LOL

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

Skye said...

Mickity- you could have something there , that's a good lead. Neo- we've been waiting for three years now - no word as of yet!

Skye said...

Who knows?!???!!

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Maybe they will all send you postcards as they travel around the world !!!!

Skye said...

LOL!!!!!! Meow your too funny! LOL!!!

Wendy C. said...

hmmm...a pocket full of troll...I'll keep my eyes open!

Tai said...

Poolcase?

You're a fellow pool player! Are you!?!

That's very cool.

As for the trolls? I second the notion; perhaps they are well on their way around the world!

The Thinking Man's Babe said...

The trolls went strolling. I have a hunch they'll be back...

Skye said...

If I suddenly recieve a post card from around the world I will let all of you know.!!!LOL!!!

Skye said...

I bought them for our team for good luck... the other part bothers me....

mere said...

This made me so sad! Who would do such a thing?

Skye said...

Mere, sad is bad, but this is low! They're weren't that expensive ya know couldn't they have bought there own?