Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Planting Seeds Of Hope



Feb.21st. today is planting day, I just made that up. No, the chance of frost is not gone but in my heart I'm planting seeds for Spring in hopes that it will be here soon. There are things I need to do and this weather hampers my usual routine. I find having to wear all my clothes at one time leaves me with no clothes to wear on my days off. Yes, I know it's Tuesday and nope not even going to think about pool tonight, whatever happens happens. So I'm planting these to see if a small miracle will happen, here goes.

9 comments:

Cathy said...

lucky you, planting bulbs; I will be doing this in about three months from now!...

Tai said...

I didn't know you could plant them so late!

The bulbs I planted in the fall, however, are coming up right now...so good luck with yours.

Wendy C. said...

I was going to do some of that over the weekend, but I spent too much time sitting around thinking about my new tattoo...

Diamond said...

Pool huh - stay away from that rotgut whiskey and just play the damn game would ya huh!!!!

DRIVE SAFE HON!!!!

Anhoni Patel said...

what kind of flowers are they?

Michelle said...

Woooooooooohooooooooooo, it's pool night....that means celebrating with a few beers :)

Skye said...

They are "Yellow Tulips" because Cathy said in her Proust questionaire that those are her favorites.

Cathy said...

THANK YOU!!! I am waiting for them to bloom.

Spider Girl said...

I just did some bulb-planting myself about two weeks ago.

The lady at the plant nursery said that some nice cold nights are good for bulbs actually, and that bulbs planted late usually just come up a bit later.

It's the first year I've planted so late, but what the hey! I'm wanting it to be Spring NOW!

Good luck with your flowers!