Friday, February 17, 2006

A Red Pigeon !!!

Oh my word! there is a red pigeon outside my window isn't there something in the Bible about the end of time ; "And you shall see a red pigeon sitting on your fire escape and you will know it is time to Get the Heck out!!!""" I think I read that in the Book of Eve, last chapter ,verse 121, I can't be certain she did do alot of talking!! Well hey give the woman some credit now she did talk Adam into trouble! However , it just goes to show that man is and has always been the weaker of the two genders. Think about it, it's always us women who can have the babies, bring home the bacon and fry it up and be ready to go out in a few hours, just give us time to catch our breath. Do we ever complain about a hang nail, nope we take care of it and keep going, too many things to do, now if it should run our nylons you'll hear all about that hang nail!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ All this was because while I was organizing the lot so I could get my trailer out last night was my helper doing anything. 1 guess and Nope is right unless you count guarding the locked iron gate. When he saw my flashers on over by the fuel pump did he accidently meander over to see if I needed any help with the 50 foot heavy hose from Hell! Nope again. The last straw came this morning while I am freezing my nipples off he is riding up and down on the lift gate w/o any thing on it but his precious self on it!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So there is the red pigeon it is time to get out of my truck and stay out!!!!!!!!!!! singed SkyeBoots!!!

6 comments:

X said...

Damn, I hate it when people don't help and just laze around. Stupid people.

And um, yes, red pigeons ::smiles and nods:: ;)

Neo said...

Sky - So did you get any pictures of you freezing? ;)

Um, I've never heard about the red pigeon in as a sign of the end times.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

Skye said...

I know neither have I but it just came up from my gut and I had to go with it!!!!! :) LOL!!!

Wendy C. said...

Was the red pigeon holding any kind of scroll? Or was that Troll? They probably meant Troll, but it was a mistranslation...

Sister Mary Francis is rolling over in her grave!

The Thinking Man's Babe said...

SkyBlue,

You have me laughing so hard! I love it! You must write the Book of Eve! That is brilliant!

I sometimes think men are a different species altogether. most are not quite evolved as we are...

Best...

Skye said...

LOL~~ :)