Wednesday, February 08, 2006

MEME

Laura and Jenn both tagged me to do this meme so here goes. :) 1. Four Jobs You've Had In Your Life: Radio Announcer, Accounting , GreyHound Bus Driver, Land and Aqua scaper 2. Four Movies I Could Watch Over And Over: Well, I'm thinking since I usually fall asleep if I pay to go see something, Oh, Red Dawn . I think that's a movie I may have just made it up? Grease The Movie , Chicago , and Fargo . 3. Four Places That I Have Lived. Macon, Ga. St. George, Utah . Redding, Ca. and of course San Francisco,Ca. 4. Four Television Shows That I Love To Watch. Taxi, Mash, Oprah and I Love Lucy . 5. Four Places You Been On Vacation. St. Thomas Island , Cabo San Lucas , Gatlinburg, Tnn. and Toronto, Canada. 6. Four Of My Favorite Books: Morgan LeFey 2. The Mists Of Avolon 3. Camealot, wait I don't think I spelled that right...4. Tuesday With Morrie. 7. Four Places I'd Rather Be: than what having tobassco in my eyes? I 'm thinking. Cabo San Lucas eating oysters by the bucket and having Tequilla poured down my throat, Aye! The Virgin Islands searching for virgins!!! Whale watching off the coast here and if I'd known this on Monday I'd gone down to Maverick to watch the surfers ride the Big One. 8. Four Albums I can't Live w/o. The Doors, Break On Thru to the Other Side. Concrete Blonde, Bloodletting, Joey. Natalie Merchant, Tigerlilly, Wonder. Paula Cole,Where Have All The Cowboys Gone. 9. Four People To Be Tagged: Neo, Wendy , The Thinking Man's Babe and Madness Within Me.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only thing worse than being tagged in catching a cold sire. LOL

Michelle said...

Loved your meme! Tuesdays with Morrie....what a wonderful book :)

Diamond said...

You got me - off to do my duty my liege - LMAO!!!!

Skye said...

Oh, god, this monitor sucks! Ruben, do you have a cold? Michelle, I really enjoyed that book. :) Debby, I can't wait, I'm headed there now. :)

Wendy C. said...

Oh, you stinker :-)
OK - I'll play.

g'night

Skye said...

Night! LOL!

X said...

You're smart...when you do surveys you do short ones. I, on the other hand, tend to stick with 80-question monsters! :) A radio announcer, huh? I'm intrigued...do tell! :)

Skye said...

LOL! I plann to and have your popcorn ready!! :)

Neo said...

Sky - Hi you! I sent you an email, let me know if you got it. I think you might have typo'd your email addy. If so let me know.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

Skye said...

No, that's the way it is, Thanks Neo.