Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Who Is This Person In My Body?

Due to the fact that I'm in a sort of depressed mood I'm not going to post today, maybe later as the day unfolds and things change my attitude barometer is stuck on low. Perhaps it was the tequilla, maybe cause we lost last night in an awful way. Who knows. Right now I really want to go an take a walk and enjoy the sunshine and have some starbucks. Maybe it's because my monitor craped out and I don't like this huge monster sitting on my desk making my eyes hurt and the colors aren't the same and where is that warranty/ gurantee thing I paid extra for in case this happened? Why does this thing look like it came from off of someone's sale's desk? Maybe my chair is too close how about if I back it up and out onto the fire escape, how about if I relocate onto the fire escape, how about if I just toss it out the window!! See, I'd better go take a walk before I cause a real big scene in here. Andrea spent all day yesterday cleaning this place and now I can't find anything... It looks real nice and smells real good but, I'm never completely happy. time to get away. Just go take a break, I'll feel better after some coffee, I hope. What if I don't feel better? I 'd better make it a double shot. I even started my diet today, grapefruit for breakfast and yesterday I had one small salad all day long. I proably should have eaten before going to pool last night and then the two tequilla's might not have made me feel like I don't know who I am today. :0 :( :0 update to all of this: I now know why I feel out of sorts, Andrea got asked to join a really top notch team and last night was the first night of play and I felt like a part of me was missing. It was she was way across town and I was down in the south of Market. I felt like my right arm wasn't attached.

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Bad days are not good for starting diets; have something yummy tonight and start tomorrow...and hope it will be a better day...

Skye said...

Thank you, good suggestion and I will follow up on it. :)

Michelle said...

MMmmmmmmmmmmmm Coffee! I bet you'll feel a million bucks after some Starbucks!!
I've had a few days like yours lately, they'll pass i promise :)

Skye said...

Oh, Michelle, thank you.:) I'm already feeling better than earlier. Thank you.

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Take care, SkyeBlue ... tomorrow will be better. Have a good (better?) day, Meow

Wendy C. said...

That'll do it...BUT, never underestimate the power of a DIET to ruin your day (I know from experience...when blood sugars get too low, depression is sure to follow...and one grapefruit? C'mon! That's just mean!)

There's a reason Garfield says that DIET is just DIE with a T on the end!

Watch your proteins...(not that you asked for any advice...but I just drank a double shot latte so I think I know everything, and everyone should hear all about it...bla, bla, bla...

:-)

OK - I'll shut up now :-)
Take care

Skye said...

Laura when did you become sadist? LOL! j/k LOL!!!!! ****************Thanks Wendy, after today I know you are Right because, I'd like to lock the world out if only I had a key!!!!! :) lol!!