Friday, March 10, 2006

Ba Ba - Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba- It's Alright To Be A Redneck Now!

It's Friday /it's Five o'clock /it's quitin' time. I hope some one is chillin' my case of beer. Cause you know what, this little "Chicky" is going Boot scootin' ,You can take me out of the country but you can't take the Country out of me, no no no NO! I smell "T-R-O-U-B-L-E" and you know what else I think this old world needs a drink. YEAH make that a double-shot for Miss Liberty. It's girls night out and I'm gone ~~~~~~~~~~~~~Everyone Have A Great Weekend!

7 comments:

mere said...

Go girl! Loved your dream, btw...and I'm not ever gonna argue that cornbread and chicken can't make miracles (to the Lord, let praises be...it's time for dinner now let's go eat! we got some beans and some good cornbread, now listen to what the preacher said! love that lyle lovett...)but then you know us souther girls think the answer to everything lies in a homecooked meal.
be safe out there tonight and scoot your heart out in your red boots, honey!

Michelle said...

Just dropped by to send warm weekend wishes your way :)

Neo said...

Sky - Oh yeah! I'll drink to that!

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

Skye said...

Woo-Hoo!!! Thanks, Mere, Michelle and Neo!!!

Wendy C. said...

Yeeeee Haaawwww!
Well, hot damn! Hope you had a great time!

Skye said...

Debby Two tokillya's coming up / I mean going down! Wendy, yes maam, I did have a good time.

The Thinking Man's Babe said...

Oh SkyBlue,

Glad to hear you had a good time at some point this weekend!

Best...