Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Dialing For Dollars Is Trying To Reach Me

This post is for Debby who I have a sneaking feeling that she thinks I am trying to drive her "MAD" , no Hun, I deleted the post about "Push" because what ever I did to my blog was durring that post so I figured if I went back and retraced my steps it'd all be alright. Well, sorta it seems you guys can see my profile up at the top except for me, well hell, I admit it I answered my own "Ok Cupid" ad because I thought it sounded like someone that I'd like, yeah well duh, "Hell o who wouldn't like me", and the best part was that they were less than a mile from me.... Yeah walking distance!!! Then I saw my picture now you'd think, never mind what you'd think, what I thought was WoW! she's Hot! So don't cha think by now it has hit me Nope! I'm drooling and wondering how I could possibly meet this pool playing fool, then it hits me "That's me you dumb ss. I got so pissed at myself I wouldn't even speak to me for a whole day. That's the good side of having multiple personalities, the down side is no one is talking to you. It can get pretty lonely some times. Usually it goes like this, Self; "So what are we doing today?" Me: "Nothing, why do you ask?" Self: "Just wondering if we need to get dressed." Me: "Naw,thinking about hanging around in my sweats today, maybe later we'll go to the beach." Self: "OK, just let us know if we change our minds." Me: "Sure you'll be the first to know."*** Today I uhmmm, anyway I watched the movie "Matrix" today. Lots of action, I was totally glued to my seat. I definetly have to watch it again. If anyone can tell me how many drinks I had tonight and correctly identify them Hooray! Here's a hint less than five. I'll wager on two or three people getting this right.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

OOOOoooo Matrix is a cool movie, one that's to be watched again and again!

Dr. Deb said...

I agree, it's a movie that I never get tired of re-watching!

Tai said...

LOL!

I guess 2. One for you and one for you.

Skye said...

LOL! Partly! :)

X said...

Four!!! LOL, it sounds like a four-drink night to me ;)

Skye said...

Outinleftfield I think maybe your right but I have a hangover from.... LOL!!!

The Thinking Man's Babe said...

Hey SkyBlue,

4.5 :)))

You are a stitch!

Out drinking, well I'm flipping working - good for you!

Diamond said...

LIES - ALL LIES - YOU DELETED THAT POST ON PURPOSE TO DRIVE ME "MAD"


LMFAO

I'm guessing four tokillya shooters

Skye said...

Four is correct and tokillya is also correct!!! You guys know me too well. :)