Thursday, March 30, 2006

Nine And 1/2 Days!!!


On Wednesday nine days ago this all started well I am glad to report that yesterday the wittle left toe wiggled all by itself and itched!!!! YEAH!!! It's healing!!! The discoloration has almost gone only a little bit left. The bandages have been replaced by a cotton ball and a bandaid. (for a little protection). I no longer have the step- drag walk, I can put all my weight and boy is there plenty of that, when I walk. The good Dr. Ree was totally amazed at how my toe recovered so quickly. And for a special treat here is the good Dr. Ree and yours truly lagging for break before a refreshing game of pool.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

So glad the toe is on the mend and you no longer have to walk like "Quazzimoto"!!

Cathy said...

So glad to hear that the toe is getting better; great photo, btw; which one is you?!
Have a great day.

Skye said...

Thanks Ya'll, I'm the one shooting at the stripe ball.

Tai said...

Look at YOU all smiles!!

Jinsane said...

What a great pic! You have a very infectious smile!

Man, would I love to party with you!

Skye said...

Any time come on over, for real!

x said...

you rock!
excellent photo!

Skye said...

Thanks Chloe! :)

Wendy C. said...

Yeah!!! Wiggling and itching are good signs...unless you have ants in your pants!!

(((hug)))

The Thinking Man's Babe said...

Hey SkyBlue,

Great news about the toe! She Can Walk! Hallelujah!

That said, great photo! You two do the Pool Goddess proud, I'm sure of it...