Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ok, fine hello archbishop are you listening? Well I think, wait I know there are far more important things that you people could oppose than gay adoptions. God forbide if they taugth their kids to love one another and to care about their brother and to give the shirt off their back if someone needed it. I think you archbishops should decree that bush and war is wrong and that your congregations are forbidden to paricapate. Ha! Can't fight if the archbishops say NO to war, hmmmm! And when did you people get to be so perfect? Last time I looked you people hold the world's record for perversion.

8 comments:

Cathy said...

AMEN.

Skye said...

I get so upset over this kind of mess.

X said...

I always find it funny how the church teaches love and acceptance....yet doesn't abide by it's own teachings. We had some priests in our city that wrote an open letter to the Vatican in a local paper denouncing the churches anti-gay stance. Good on them!

missbhavens said...

Stuff like this makes me BANANAS! So much judgement flying around this world!

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back!

Skye said...

Thanks for coming by Misbhavens.

The Thinking Man's Babe said...

You tell 'em darling!!!!

Jinsane said...

You said it sista!!!

Mickity said...

teach our kids to love each other....that's just CRAZY TALK! ;-)