Friday, March 24, 2006

%#@&^%(*&^%$#@#@$^

And that was what I screamed as I retrieved my foot from under the couch where my poor wittle left toe was permantely planted. I wanted to "Shout" and cry and swear some more but I suddenly realized I was home alone and my carrying ons were for no avail there was no one to rush to my side and kiss my forehead and tell me I'd be better in awhile. There was no one to run out to the store and get me the largest bottle of Jack Daniels so I would be out like a in shut up! There was no one who cared . Ok, I'm being over dramatic and I know it. One brief moment that was what I was feeling, I'm always there for everyone else why isn't any body at home! So for five hours I sat there helpless in my own pity pool until finally they all returned one by one at the same exact time. (Don't aks me) . I ate as many asprins as I dared to take stuffed my foot in my boots and hobbled to work. The night gave way to morning and I made my way to my best friends house. I showed her my toe what was left of it. The poor little thing was now deformed the toe nail faced West, the toe was barely hanging on by a tendon.The whole foot had turned a deep purple and was working it's way around to the under neath of my foot. My best friend gave me encouraging words, "We're going to go to the hospital and don't be surprised if they have to cut your toe off". Well I began to freak out, yes I did in a HUGE way. ********** Part Two Tomorrow*****

13 comments:

Tai said...

you call that a 'friend'!?!

Wow, that's merciless!

Skye said...

She's also my pool captain who cut me off on the tequila tuesday night! LOL!

Michelle said...

"My toe faces West"...LMFAOOOOO!!
Drink up sister :o)

Neo said...

Neo runs over and kisses Sky's forehead

Good luck with the amputation. ;)

Have a great weekend; otherwise.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

Cathy said...

OUCH! I hope it is ok...

Skye said...

This would have never had happened on Wed. if I'd had been nursing a hangover. Nope I was sober and wobbly just like a webble!

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Ooooh, that had to have hurt. Hope it's feeling better now (or you've had too much to drink and are numb !! ... no, not really, just kidding !!). Hope they didn't have to amputate ... if so, do you get to take it home in a jar for show'n'tell !?!? Sorry, that was cruel !!
Hope your weekend is peaceful ... put your feet up and read a book or something else relaxing.
Take care, Meow

Wendy C. said...

(((HUGS)))
That sounds dreadful!

Hope you're feeling better...or at least liquored up real good!!!

Anonymous said...

Stubbing your toe or dropping something on your foot is just awful.

Spider Girl said...

Oh! Ouch! Your poor little toe! My sympathies!

Diamond said...

I'd come right over and kiss your foot, but ummmmm, I don't like feet at all - so how about I just say I hope they didn't amputate, you're now drunk as a skunk and that you're feeling much better sweetie!

Cathy said...

So how's your foot!?

The Thinking Man's Babe said...

OMG...you really nailed it! I think it may be broken, honey. Your whole foot shouldn't be purple. This worries me. I wish I read this earlier. Well, shit, nothing I could do about it from here, I suppose. But, this is not good. I really jammed my toe once and it swelled up something fierce, and to this day, I still can't move that toe without it hurting, but my foot NEVER turned purple!!!!

Well, you're in my prayers, as you know...and feet and jammed toes are not to be taken lightly! Keep us posted!