Thursday, March 30, 2006

I Did IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Today I thought I'd start the day off with a joke. I woke up Tuesday morning and I knocked on Maria's door and I told her I had a "Terrible Headache", ( I was half asleep), she asked me if I wanted "Aleve". I replied,"No I don't want to go".********************* 2. Now the question to the tittle of this post is who won three games this past Tuesday. Me!!!!!!!! <> And ya know what, everybody say, "What?" I didn't drink no-thing until half time, which is after I'd already won 2 games. Strange as it seems I do play better with some sort of handicap. Broken wrist, toe, Jeeze I am afraid what I have break next to get a triple win. I think the Pool Godess is sadist.<><> 3. Now I do have something else to share but I can't recall what it was so until I get some fresh coffee and jar my brain, Peace and Love to everyone! ><<><><><><>><

11 comments:

X said...

Congrats on the wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Ellen said...

I know I'm a little late to the game here myself, but even reading over your past posts, I'm not sure how you broke your toe. Were you lifting a couch at the time, and it landed on you? OUCH, if so!
I sincerely hope it feels better... nothing worse than hobbling around. (I did it once trying to kick an industrial mop bucket out if the way. It didn't budge, but my foot did.)

Congrats on the wins.... lets hope you don't have to break anything else to keep your record!

Skye said...

No, I simply walked into the leg of the couch. Thanks on the well wishes. Come again, oh shoot I just sounded like I am from Macon! LOL!!!

Josh said...

When I was younger I played pool alot. My best games were after I lost a contact and just played with one. I did that for about 6 months (back before contacts were super cheap). Once I got another one I couldn't ever play worth anything again. Maybe there is Pool Karma.

Skye said...

Hi Liz, oh I'm certain of it. :)

mere said...

there you are! i was getting worried!

Dr. Deb said...

Too cute!
My nephew got a new billiard table and we played the other day. I thought of you when I was playing. What a fun game.

Skye said...

Really Dr. Deb. what size and who is it by?-----Thanks Sherry. :)

Skye said...

Mere here I am. :) xoxo's

Michelle said...

You drank nothing till half way? Holy crap sister!! Congratulations! Lemme think about what i can break for you next time LOL

Skye said...

Michelle---------NOOOOO! I can break enough stuff on my own, just today alone I hit my head 3 times and that wall still didn't budge! :)