Thursday, March 02, 2006

Driving My Life Away,Eddie Rabbitt



I think I am going crazy for real, stop laughing so hard. I bought a milky way the other day two days later I remember it , I have never ever forgotten to eat chocolate!!! Then to make up for it I go and buy some nilla wafers get all the way home and I forgot the milk!!! I'd tie a string around my finger but I know I'll only forget why it's there. I have more to say but you already know, yep I've forgotten what it was, arrhhh. The squirrels are there because I'm feeling that way, nutty! " OOOOOwee, I'm driving my life away looking for a sunny day"

8 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

Not remembering to eat chocolate would NEVER happen to me. LOL.
Maybe it is just a momentary lapse of reasoning for you.

Anonymous said...

sounds like you all need some TIME OFF. or some sticky notes, one of the two

X said...

Forget chocolate? Gasp! The horror! :) You totally need to see the doc about that ;)

Skye said...

All is well today, Andrea bought me a Cadbury Carmello to make up for the lost milky way...mmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

I can relate because I feel goofier than a room full of republicans.

Skye said...

LOL!!!

Cathy said...

It must be going around; I got an early chocolate easter egg and forgot to eat it; same thing; I never forget to eat junk. EVER!

The Thinking Man's Babe said...

Oh, darling, forgetting a Milky Way! Tragedy!

It's been a six month monsoon season out there! The clouds and rain will mold your brain.

I know we don't see nearly enough sun here and it's making me crazy!