Saturday, September 10, 2005

Ah yes, Yes, YESS!

Another Sat. and I'm home before the sun came up and my roommates came out. Or was it the sun came out and my roommates got up? Either way I always say sure feels good, to have the place to myself. Oh just so you all are aware, the gas theives have arrived, get your locking gas caps before the supply and demand creates a shortage. As the wonderful spammers would say, you can pay when you like.!!! You people should go back to telmarketing cause I've changed my Dinner hour ha ha jokes on you.. When your on a diet you don't have a dinner hour.Now who ya gonna call? One of my rmates always answers the phone, oh the way he told that telemarket person off made me shiver, not! I told him the next time don't sound like you're going to ask 'em out on a date. "Please, please don't call" wtf if I was the telemarket person I'd call back just to mess with him. The next one to call I got it. Ok so the phone rings and I get it I answer, "I know we just told you to stop calling this number and we aren't interested in any thing you're selling, if you call here again I'm reporting it to the police, got it?" My Mother says "I was just calling to tell you I'm home". Well after that I let the big pussy answer the phone. Stuck in the middle with you, I'm so bored I don't know what to do clowns on the left of me clowns on the right and I'm stuck here in the middle with you.

No comments: