Thursday, September 08, 2005

Now what!

I typed up this letter to the mayor of New Orleans concerning the evauctiees and the pets, animals. but of course, they proably aren't on line .So now what? So I'm going to do it here all over. If anyone seeing this can get in touch with the mayor, or some one that has power(S) here goes: Perhaps if you allow the evacuatiees to take their pets with them maybe you'd be able to get them out of the City. I know that I'd choose to stay no matter what if my dog, cat , bird, iguana or rabitt couldn't be rescued. Oh also I believe that animal abondment is a crime.

2 comments:

Mickity said...

I was watching CNN last night - there are some people trying to save the animals. There's a huge shelter in Baton Rouge with 100's of animals that have been rescued. So, some people do care. There's hope for our collective soul yet :-)

Skye said...

Oh, that makes me feel a lot better, thanks.