Thursday, September 22, 2005

So last night we played this team that is out of a Leather Bar. I had three different guys ask me about the Blonde with the long hair, "Oh you mean My girlfriend!" Sadly to say we got our butts tied up and whipped. All I could hear in my head was "Do you enjoy losing? Want some more of this." The only good part of the night was that it ended. I hope my one and only win doesn't ruin my average. Our captain was ready to kick all of us off the team , until I reminded her that without us You got No team! She wants us to qualify for the Big tourament , the way we played last night, ha ha ha! The only thing we did right was get high! It must be Hell playing with a bunch of drunks, I wouldn't know I was one of the drunks! All night long I kept saying Have a beer and losen up, relax. Well there's always next Tuesday night, ha ha ha ha ha!

2 comments:

Waldo said...

That wasn't the big $2,000 tourney was it? Playing pool must be a lot different when you know what you're doing!

Skye said...

Oh no, that was the Tuesday night league, heck no,I always say my drinking team has a pool problem. Andrea practices eight hours a day and she gets upset with us cause we'd rather see how many beers we can down in four hours!