Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Put down the cellphone and "DRIVE"

This past weekend was one of the most busiest in S.F. there was the war protest on sat. it took me four times walking around the block in the streets with 100,000 people before I worked my way to the sidewalk where my apartment is located. Sunday there was the Folsom Street Fair. This is where people that like being on short leashes and collars parade their naked ugly asses for the whole world to see. I was going to go to it but I realized I had nothing to wear. The best was the 49'ers were playing at Monster Park against the Cowboys. It took me three hours to go from Menlo Park to downtown SF. which is only 26 miles, but we had to wait while hustlers sold their tickets to the people on the freeway. I finally make it to one intersection away from work, one traffic signal and I can go to the restroom. Around here it's ok to keep driving if the light changes to red, you don't get a ticket or even a sideways glance from the officer sitting on his bike. The light changes everyone around me goes but not the lady in the car ahead of me. She has to make a call on her cell phone. Not if my bladder can help it No your Not! I grab the air horn one loud blast and the phone flies yes flies out the window. She just drove off leaving the phone in the street.

2 comments:

Mickity said...

Nice! :-)

Skye said...

Hey thanks Freethinker, I really was going to go but I didn't have anything to wear! Great pictures.