Thursday, September 01, 2005

WTF!!!!

I sit here crying because this is not right. This is not how America helps her own, these are good people these are relatives , love ones WTF! What is wrong with our gov't? I've seen the same people on that balcony since Tuesday. Some of those little old ladies might be any one's GrandMa. If this is how they treat Lousianna what is in store for the rest of us? Had It not been for Lousianna the United States wouldn't be as big as it is, The Lousianna Purchase. Don't let New Orleans slip away, do more than throw her a rubber raft. Help her Now!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I know, isn't this shocking?! Babies of 3wks. old haven't had water for going on 5 days, the elderly and frail are dropping like flies! I can't believe how chaotic the situation is, I can only imagine how much worse it's gonna get before it gets better.

Brent Dawson LPC said...

these people have no clue what they're doing. there was no plan of action set into place. they knew this was a major possibility, so one would think they would want to jot down a contingency play, just in case. i guess noone had a pen handy that day.

Skye said...

I guess after 20 years of living in San Francisco, it's just natural for me to have a plan and a back up plan. I keep on hand food for four days rotating them out with fresh cans of food. I even have a foot locker of beer just in case the water isn't drinkable.