Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I wish I could..

I wish I could lose weight as quickly as I seem to lose my mind! Lately I have noticed a really strange trend going on around me , I blame this on my horrorscope, it warned me but I didn't heed it. 4 more months untill my next chance to eat cake with candles on it and usually durring this time frame I'm ever so lucky that I make a pilgrimage to Reno to visit my money! I prefer to put my money in Reno than a bank the interest is so much better (if I win) haha! But getting back to what I was thinking about, last night and for the last 3 weeks both guys and gals have been falling down on their knees at my feet! I wish! They have been expressing how much they like me and wish I was their g/f. Maybe if I ever win the lottery I'll have my own harem, sign up now while the list is small!!!!!

No comments: