Friday, September 09, 2005

I need a spanking!

Ever had those days when you did something and ya knew better but WTH ya did it any way? Yesterday was that day. My co-worker has this habit of repeating the last three words he just heard, it is very annoying to say the least. I prefer to listen to rock nroll while I'm driving but he asked if we could listen to the news. Ok no problem, as the announcers would wind up their topic he'd repeat the last three words ALL FRIGGIN Night LONG!!! Heading back to the yard I was wondering how to get him to quit it so that it would stick with him. Then it hit me, as my supervisor came into view to greet us. As my wonderful co-worker is leaping out of the truck even before I come to a complete stop, I mumble in a very low voice,"Truck me Ricky" and yes, he he, Co-worker repeats it to my supervisor . I thought he was gonna to deck co-worker. Oh it was wonderful and it worked ,last night guess who listened to the news w/o the 30 second audio delay.

No comments: