Friday, December 02, 2005

DA Part II

I'm sitting here minding my own business (sorta) when Andrea noticed that someone is a Virgo like her. "Oh look, someone is a Virgo like me." "What?" "She's a Virgo like me." "You're not a Virgo". "Yes I am and have been ever since I was born." "You never told me you were a Virgo, you should have told me this when we were dating." "Would that have made a difference?" My attempt for being a dumb ass is digging me a much bigger hole, right now it 's about the size of the Grand Canyon! So to make this whole mess (worse, I mean why stop now I'm on a roll and secrectly Andrea is enjoying watching the "Master of Idiots" get out of this one. She looks over at our other roommate and asked him,"What zodiac sign am I?" He replies with ;"Well, every since I've known you, you've celebrated your birthday in ahhh, ummm, Septemeber, I think the 14th." (this is the man who forgets to put water in the coffee pot) oh thanks I'm thinking. "You didn't answer the question, "There was a question?""What difference would it have made if I had been a Libra!""It would have changed the present that I bought you, now what am I suppose to do with this book for Libra's?"I pull out the cute little book and show her. Andrea thumbs through it and says as she tosses it back to me,"Guess you'll have to marry a Libra!" She gets up quietly walks across the room and slams the bathroom door. I'm thinking I should get up and beg for forgiveness then it hits me she still doesn't know when my bday is, ok ,I'm thinking sit tight and see what unfolds. A couple of very silent minutes tick by, they were scary silent minutes. Finally Andrea emerges from the bathroom,"So, if I had been a Libra you wouldn't have dated me"? My first husband was a libra, God rest his soul."Yes.""Yes what?""Yes, I would have still dated you(I feel for my knees this hole is really deep);What are you doing?"I'm seeing if I can still feel my legs.""You are Crazy!" YES, I'm crazy about you, and it's not my fault that you changed you're birthday."I did NOT change my birthday, You just don't know when it is admitt it.""Then how come last time your birthday was in May?"My bday was never in May, that's when You bought the mo-ped, remember and that still isn't a Virgo! You are a complete idiot! Secretly I wanted to agree with her but no way was I going to ever agree to duh! "Ok, so now you're birthday is offically in September"." For god's sake look at the calendar, see the circle around the 14th, what do you think that means,hmmmn? "There'll be a full moon on that night?" With that Andrea hugged me and started laughing.

4 comments:

Neo said...

Sky -I dunno, I'd have to check the birth cert before I'd give up. ;)

Cathy said...

So when is your birthday?

Skye said...

4 mo days!

Wendy C. said...

Now, that's funny!
I woulda loved to have been a fly on the wall!