Thursday, December 08, 2005


Imagine by John Lennon Imagine there's no heaven It's easy if you try, No hell below us Above us only sky, Imagine all the people living for today..... Imagine there's no countries , It isn't hard to do , Nothin' to kill or die for, No religion too. Imagine all the people living life in peace .... Imagine no possessions , I wonder if you can, No greed or hunger, A brotherhood of man. Imagine all the people Sharing all the world..... You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one, I hope some day you'll join us and the world will live as one.

8 comments:

Neo said...

Neo holds up a white candle

Jinsane said...

AMEN!!!!

Anhoni Patel said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that song. Thank you for posting.

JM said...

one of the best songs EVER!

X said...

::hangs head in silence::

Cathy said...

I was just thinking tonight that someone should have a post on Jonh Lennon. Thank you.

The Thinking Man's Babe said...

Hey SkyBlue,

John was a brilliant: here's a link to an interview that motivated him to write power to the people...amazing...here's to John!

http://www.counterpunch.org/

Best,
Andrea

Anonymous said...

I saw the show where Lenon's killer was talking in graphic detail about how he wanted to murder John and how executed it.