Friday, December 30, 2005

Everything goes better on a Ritz!

I don't mind that it is rainning and has been for days I don't even mind that tonight I have to go back into the downpour and within ten minutes me ,myself and I are so soaking wet that it isn't even funny. How can I be so udazed by all of this icky weather? Simple, today I am enjoying my own little picnic, just me and the glass of Sauvignon Blanc, Monterey Jack and my Ritz's crackers. I am in Heaven, leave a message and shorly I'll get back to you.

8 comments:

Neo said...

Sky -Ah, hey wanna share some of those crackers and some of that wine?

Neo sniffs the glass

;)

Neo said...

Sky PS.... I linked your blog on JBI. :)

Happy New Year!

Susan said...

Gimme Crackers. Happy New Year.

Wendy C. said...

Yummmm!

Cathy said...

Sounds devine. Hope you enjoyed yourself.

Skye said...

Neo/thankyou. Blogdream, Hi! Good to see you. Wendy and Cathy, it was exactly that "Yummy".

The Thinking Man's Babe said...

It's those small joys of life that keep you going!

Was out tonight with two former Californians who were expounding on the wonders of San Fran...

Thought of you!

Best...

Skye said...

Cool, thanks!