Monday, December 26, 2005

Sweet Home Alabama

Thinking back over the years I can't help but laugh at some of the crazy things. Here is just a small example of absurness in my life. Graduation day h.s. '74, all of us are excited nervous and relieved that we are actually going to get a diploma and get the heck out of there. As we make our last visits to the restroom for one final check before show time, all of our parents have gathered in the gym for the main attraction. We begin to file in and take our seats, our Valedictorian is making her speech when all of a sudden I hear the sound of nylon graduation gown rustling. The next thing I know I feel the brush of someone wanting to get out of the aisle, so of course I move so they can get thru. Lord have Mercy! Please tell me I did not just see the grand canyon on legs. Yeppers! "And they call him the streaker, Ethel- don't look" Ray Stevens.

9 comments:

Wendy C. said...

Hee Hee!

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhmy. i am sure you could have survived your whole life without seeing that.

i was just listening to my joe dirt soundtrack today, with the old "sweet home alabama". yipeeeeeeeee

Skye said...

Yes.

Diamond said...

Hi Skye,

Got your comment and so natch had to come right over and check things out -- great site -- will be back often. Thanks for stopping by.

Skye said...

Hi Debby, C'mon over anytime you like the door is always open and there's fresh coffee on the stove.

Skye said...

HA HA!

Skye said...

Morgs, I am highly curious how you got audio?

Anonymous said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I'm jealous. My graduation was so boring that I wish someone had showed up naked.

Skye said...

Ha ha ha )