Sunday, December 18, 2005

I Was Tagged By ...

I was tagged by "Mind Blowing Insanity", so here goes... 1o years ago: I was the weekend and night manager of a women's shealter in St. George, Utah. I truly enjoyed being able to help others. I had the daytime free so I worked at Abbey Inn as a housecleaner, thus earning my money to fly back to San Francisco. 5 years ago: I had completed truck driving school and been driving big riggs for three years. Last year: I got a promotion, and more responsbilities..... 5 Yummy Things: Gummy Bears, green, yellow, red and orange. 5 Things I'd do if I had "ALOT" of $$$$: Open up a drive-in theather complete with kiddie playground. and the usual stuff.. 5 Thangs I never wear: uhmmm, thinking can I skip this? 5 Favorite T.V. shows: Antique Roadshow, Women's pool matches on ESPN. Cartoons, Cooking shows, Regis . I tag Ruben.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

fun to learn more about everyone out here...mmmm gummie bears!

Jinsane said...

I love Antique Road Show too. It's amazing to see some of the unique stuff out there. ;o)

JM said...

I got tagged and had a hard time with the five things I'd never wear too.

Neo said...

Sky -If you ever make it out to Philly look me up and we can play pool. :)

Skye said...

Gummy bears! I got enough tacky clothes.