Friday, December 16, 2005

Shopping Has It's Own Language

Last night I was thinking, well ok I was really wondering about the meanning of life and some other real important questions. This thought flashed thru my mind more than once, How come taxi cab drivers don't sell life insurance? Then there was this crazy notion that because we bought tickets for the train why are we riding on a bus? How is it on the coldest know day can one fly find my window? Today is the sixteenth right? Cool, I've got eight more days before I go Christmas shopping. Does anyone know how late the stores will be open on Christmas eve, I mean I don't want to get there too early, that spoils the fun of "Panic Shopping". Ok, I have to share something with all of you. Yesterday we were out and about and window shopping, alot of walking and I suddenly realized I couldn't understand a word my g/f was saying, it was like she was speaking a whole different language, one that I had no knowledge of being able to comprehend. It could have been Italian, French , German or Greek, all I know was I was lost. We had walked for what seemed like two hours and I hadn't eaten anything for a while, so I asked her if she wanted to get a bite to eat. I heard something that sounded like "Prada". All I know was that my feet hurt and I wanted to sit down some place, so I spied a "Starbucks" here want to sit here and enjoy our lates? Her response was "Gucci". Ok, good. Then I felt like a double scoop of icecream so I inquire if she would like a one and what two flavors. She tells me "Dolce-Gabbana ."

7 comments:

Neo said...

Sky -What did I tell you about those funny left handed ciggies?

;)

Skye said...

lol!

Cathy said...

I hope you've got a thick wallet this year!

Crystal said...

Oh, someone must have fashion on the brain, and if only I could afford to shop designer~~~

Skye said...

Cathy the wallet is thick but it's all memo's of bills to pay!!! Crystal- At one point when we came up on Macy's I saw the (shoes) I began whispering don't look don't look. I bought her three golden hearts.

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Sounds like you've got some expensive shopping ahead of you !!!

Skye said...

Yes, but not this year! I can't even truly afford this trip in Jan. but we need to "Get away"...